The Port of Stockton hosts TREE PLOTTER, an online tree inventory tool to monitor our progress and the environmental impact of existing and new planting trees. The map includes trees from planting projects funded by grants, tree planting events we’ve hosted, and the primary inventory of the Port’s urban forest.
TREE PLOTTER DIRECTIONS
- Each of the colored dots represents a tree.
- Select a tree on the map to see a preview window with basic tree information.
- Press the DETAILS button to see more about the tree you selected.
- To see eco-benefits for a particular tree, select a tree on the map and press the eco-benefits button.
- An advanced filter feature is found using the funnel icon in the menu strip along the left of the map. Use the funnel to view the search dialog, which allows you to search by Project, species, and more.